Join Porsche New Zealand at the George Begg Festival
George Begg Historic Festival
- Date: 9:00 am Friday 31 March 2023 Until 6:00 pm Sunday 2 April 2023
- Location: Teratonga Raceway, Invercargill
Dust off your retro threads and transport yourself to a golden age in Kiwi motorsport! Join Porsche New Zealand and the Porsche Club New Zealand to celebrate the Porsche marque at the George Begg Historic festival from 31 March – 2 April 2022.
All Porsche customers and PCNZ members will have their three-day festival experience upgraded with exclusive hospitality and the best views in the house at the Porsche trackside lounge. Take the celebration from day to night with the ‘Studio GB’ festival party on Friday and exclusive Porsche drinks and nibbles on Saturday night. Get in quick to secure your room at the new 4.5 star The Langlands Hotel. For special rates, please quote reference 5604 when booking. Tickets are strictly limited so secure yours today.
Porsche 3-Day Pass with Exclusive Hospitality - $199.00
- Festival and track access for three days
- Exclusive access to the Porsche customer hospitality lounge: including food and beverage hospitality and all-weather elevated track viewing
- VIP Trackside Porsche parking and vehicle display •
- Studio GB’: the glitzy glam of the Friday night party at Bill Richardson Transport World
- Saturday night, Porsche exclusive drinks and nibbles at Classic Motorcycle Mecca and museum access to the George Begg Bunker
- Browse the historic racing Porsches on display within the festival and explore the Porsche lifestyle merchandise lounge
Please see full details here