The Porsche Club of New Zealand has over 600 memberships (approximately 1,150 people in total). The Club was established on the 7th December 1975 by 14 keen enthusiasts who are the Founding Members. We welcome all Porsche enthusiasts and owners. PCNZ is officially recognised by and has strong ties with the Porsche factory in Stuttgart.
We organise and promote a wide selection of Porsche events throughout New Zealand designed to suit the many interests of club members including:
- Driver Training days – an opportunity to learn how to safely exploit the excellent performance of your Porsche under the skilled guidance of the Club’s experienced racing members. We run ‘lady only’ days also.
- Annual Concours d’Elegance – time to prove you have the best presented car in the Club!
- Driver Sprints – only slightly serious competition.
- The New Zealand Porsche Race Series – one of the longest running motor racing series in New Zealand.
- Picnic, winery and lunch runs – held throughout the year.
- Weekend social events including WOTY (our Weekend Of The Year).
- Drive Your Porsche Day - held in September on the Sunday closest to Ferry Porsche’s Birthday.
- Tech Nights – a chance to learn about some of the technical aspects of Porsche cars at your local Official Porsche Centre.
- Motoring collection and museum visits.
- Annual Christmas Family Picnic – everyone welcome to enjoy the family fun and catch up with friends. Every child under 15 years receives a present from Santa.
- And many more Porsche related social events.
As a member of Porsche Club New Zealand you will, on presentation of your membership card, enjoy the benefit of several discounts including:
- Servicing, Parts and Merchandising at Official Porsche Centres (Giltrap Prestige, Continental Car Services, Armstrong Prestige and Archibalds Porsche).
- Motoring books at Techbooks, Newmark
Printed and mailed to all members 5 times a year; Spiel, the clubs very own edited and produced A4 colour magazine full of members stories, events and much more.
A ‘coffee table’ style book illustrating the story of Porsche and the Club in New Zealand is being researched and will be ready for publication in 2013.
See this page for a summary list of coming events which, as a member, you will be entitled to attend.
If you would like to join the club, download the PCNZ application form, fill it in and post it to us. Please note, you do not need to own a Porsche in order to be a member.
Alternatively you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the address below, including details of your postal address so we can send the information to you.
Porsche Club of New Zealand (Inc)
PO Box 34-356
North Shore 0746