The Porsche Club of New Zealand Inc. was established on the 7th December 1975 by 14 keen enthusiasts who are our Founding Members. The Porsche Club of New Zealand (aka PCNZ) currently has over 600 memberships (approximately 1,150 people in total). We welcome all Porsche owners and enthusiasts and our mission is to promote the Marque and increase our member’s enjoyment of their Porsche, through the organisation of regular driving events. PCNZ is officially recognised by and has strong ties with Porsche AG and has conducted tours to the factories in Stuttgart and Leipzig. PCNZ is a non profit organisation, and operates purely on a volunteer basis with organising sub-committees in most regions of New Zealand. We organise and promote a wide selection of Porsche events throughout New Zealand designed to suit the many interests of Club members, including:
- Driver Training days – an opportunity to learn how to safely exploit the excellent performance of your Porsche under the skilled guidance of the Club’s experienced racing members.
- Annual Concours d’Elegance – time to prove you have the best presented car in the Club!
- Track Days and Sprints – only slightly serious competition.
- The New Zealand Porsche Race Series – one of the longest running motor racing series in New Zealand.
- Picnic, winery and lunch runs – held throughout the year.
- Weekend social events including WOTY (our Weekend Of The Year).
- Drive Your Porsche Day - held in September on the Sunday closest to Ferry Porsche’s Birthday.
- Tech Nights – a chance to learn about the technical aspects of Porsche cars at your local Official Porsche Centre.
- Motoring collection and museum visits.
- Milford Annual Christmas Family Picnic –enjoy family fun and catch up with friends.
- As a member of Porsche Club New Zealand you will, on presentation of your membership card, enjoy the benefit of several discounts including:
- Servicing, Parts and Merchandising at Official Porsche Centres (Giltrap Prestige, Continental Car Services, Armstrong Prestige and Archibalds Porsche).
- Motoring books at Techbooks
- The Club magazine Spiel, our own A4 colour magazine full of members stories, events and much more, (five issues a year).
- See this page for a summary list of coming events which, as a member, you will be entitled to attend.