The Porsche Club of New Zealand Inc. was established on the 7th December 1975 by 14 keen enthusiasts who are our Founding Members. The Porsche Club of New Zealand (aka PCNZ) currently has over 850 memberships (approximately 1,150 people in total). We welcome all Porsche owners and enthusiasts and our mission is to promote the Marque and increase our members' enjoyment of their Porsche, through the organisation of regular driving events. PCNZ is officially recognised by, and has strong ties with, Porsche AG and has conducted tours to the factories in Stuttgart and Leipzig. PCNZ is a non-profit organisation, and operates purely on a volunteer basis with organising sub-committees in most regions of New Zealand. We organise and promote a wide selection of Porsche events throughout New Zealand designed to suit the many interests of Club members, including:
- Driver Training days – an opportunity to learn how to safely enjoy the excellent performance of your Porsche under the skilled guidance of the Club’s experienced racing members.
- Annual Concours d’Elegance – the opportunity to prove you have the best presented car in the Club!
- Track Days and Sprints – only slightly serious competition.
- The New Zealand Porsche Race Series – one of the longest running motor racing series in New Zealand.
- Picnic, winery and lunch runs – held throughout the year.
- Weekend social events including WOTY (our Weekend Of The Year), SWOTY (our Southern Weekend of the Year) and SWOTS (Southern Weekend of the Summer).
- Drive Your Porsche Day - held in September on the Sunday closest to Ferry Porsche’s Birthday.
- Tech Nights – a chance to learn about the technical aspects of Porsche cars at your local Official Porsche Centre.
- Motoring collection and museum visits.
- Annual Christmas Family Picnic –enjoy family fun and catch up with friends. This event is held at Milford - the birthplace of the Club - as well as throughout the regions.
- As a member of Porsche Club New Zealand you will receive the Club magazine Spiel; our own A4 colour magazine full of members stories, events and much more, (five issues a year). Upon presentation of your membership card, you can enjoy the benefit of several discounts including:
- Servicing, Parts and Merchandising at Official Porsche Centres (Giltrap Prestige, Continental Car Services, Armstrong Prestige and Archibalds Porsche).
- Motoring books at Techbooks.
- See this page for a summary list of coming events which, as a member, you will be entitled to attend.
How to join the Porsche Club of New Zealand
The cost to join is $114 and the quickest way is to complete the online form and pay by direct credit to the account number detailed. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to pay via credit card. The last option is to write to the address below, including your postal address, so we can send the information to you. Please note, you do not need to own a Porsche in order to be a member.
If you are a member who would like to help out at Club events, please contact any of the Committee members or the President (email@example.com)
Our postal address is:
Porsche Club of New Zealand (Inc)
PO Box 302 322
North Shore 0751
(Or scan the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org)