2015 Porsche Cayman S (981) $89,990 ono
Immaculate condition. Comes with balance of 2 year Porsche Warranty Extension valid to 06 May 2022. Porsche warranty is transferrable to a new individual buyer.
Major service carried out by Giltrap Porsche on 14 May 2020 to include: replaced brake fluid and replaced main drive belt.
3436cc Flat Six Engine, 7 Speed PDK, 315hp (232kW), 0-100 km/h in 4.8 Seconds. Top Speed of 277 km/h.
- Sport Chrono Package (PDK)
- Multi-Function Steering Wheel
- Sports Seat (14 Way)
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Heated Seats
- Climate Control
- Auto Headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Cruise Control
- Memory Seat for the driver
- Seat belts in Red
- Porsche Crest on Headrests
- NZ Navigation
- Bluetooth Connectivity
Car is also advertised on Trade Me. Personalised rego plate does not come with the vehicle.
Contact: Chris 021 067 6399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2009 Cayman 3.4 S DFi (987.2) Manual $59,500 ono
- 6 speed manual – for real drivers
- Immaculate condition inside & out
- 19” Carrera wheels – factory upgrade
- FVD Brombacher S/S exhaust system
- Black leather heated seats
Phone Peter 0274 326 845
2006 911 Carrera 3.6 manual.
- 56’000km with service history.
- NZ new, very tidy, just had full enhancement groom.
- Has had a few tasteful mods added, original bits supplied.
Phone or email Tony for more details. 021 339 652
1972 Porsche 2.7 RS spec LJ 911
This is one of the most famous and successful Porsches in New Zealand. This was the First 2.7 RS spec to be built by Porsche Guru Jon Warring in 1986 based on a 1972 911S. Jon went on to build six of these 2.7 RS spec cars.
This was the first Porsche to join the “Lighting Direct” racing stable.
Raced successfully by:
- Jon Warring
- Bill Farmer
- Keith Norman (British Porsche Champion)
- Dr John Elliott
- Owen Evans
- Bill Fulford
- Dean Fulford
- Rolf Masfen
- Ray Hartley
I have completed an extensive restoration on this car, turning it into a fabulous, practical, usable rust free road car.
- 2.7 Race engine from USA using aluminium block, as used by the factory 2.8L RSR race cars.
- “Singer” style seats and upholstery. Including engine bar sound deadening.
- Genuine Fuchs mag wheels with new tyres: 7” by 15” front and 8” by 15” rear
This 911 2.7 RS spec car has a huge NZ pedigree and will appreciate in value.
To view phone; Racing Ray Williams 021 729930
2015 MY Porsche GT3 Club Sport spec- in as new condition.
One owner 1st Registered January 2015. White, with Black leather /Alcantara /red stitching interior.
- 7 Speed PDK paddle shift transmission.
- Cruise control
- Front axle lifting system
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Preparation for mobile phone
- Sound package plus
- Heated front seats
- Major engine components covered by a factory warranty until January 2025
- Porsche GT3 dust cover.
- OEM club sport package option fitted at factory ie rear roll cage, Recaro sport bucket seats , 6 point driver harness + fire extinguisher
- All interior stitching in red
- Very low Km ( 6700km)
Contact Jon : jon.warring@ xtra.co.nz or phone 027 497 2871
Model 911 GT3
Bought in Sydney around 1972/73.
The model has never been used and is still in its original packaging complete with all of the radio-controls of the time.
All realistic offers considered.
Contact Sean on 027 611 9915 or email email@example.com
1954 BN1 Healey 100.
- Has had a ground up restoration.
- Red with black leather & Chrome wires.
- 4 speed BN2 box with o/drive.
- Updated shocks & electronic ignition.
- Heritage certificate.
Phone:09 436 3189.
1994 Porsche 993
- NZ new
- Polar silver
- black leather
- New Pirellis & recent ($8000.00) service.
One owner last 20 years.
Phone: 09 436 3189
996 C2, 2002 $35,900 ono
Great condition, tight & drives exactly as a 911 should. Engine runs beautifully, throaty exhaust, compression good and no scoring in the pots. While engine was out for IMS work, the crankshaft oil seal was replaced. Wasn’t leaking but easy job & good to do while on the bench. Also checked all wiring, connections, rubbers, engine mounts etc.
Interior cosmetic titivations & Bluetooth phone connectivity. Porsche approved spacers front & rear to improve the already attractive stance & gorgeous rear.
- NZ New
- Full service records
- IMS bearing replaced
- Crankshaft seal replaced
- Garaged & driven regularly
- Water pump & plastic plumbing replaced
- Pirelli P Zero N - 95%
Selling to buy the next one
James: 021 367 360
1996 Porsche 993 TT (brought over from Canada)
- Recent full service (85K kms) at Continental Porsche
- New set (< 100 kms) Michelin Pilot Sports
- Well looked after iconic 911
- Located in Auckland
Expressions of interest are sought for this car:
- sold initially in Hong Kong
- imported to NZ in 2004 and garaged in Wanaka
- Used intermittently in Wanaka until put into storage in 2009
- Engine and minor bodywork refurbishment by Air Cooled Porsche Depot in 2018
- Car is in excellent condition for its age having travelled only 75,000km
- will be sold with current rego and WOF
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 021 454 897
1981 Porsche 928 S (Manual) $22K ono.
A regular participant in the Targa Tour, this classic is ready to enter into this year’s event.
Please contact Guy Heaysman for further details 027 2858589.
Porsche 987 Boxster S, 2006 $35,000.00 ono
Recent total fluids service, including, transmission, final drive and engine oil (Mobil 1)
New iridium plugs, K & N air filter, Brake fluid flush.
New Alpine bluetooth head unit and reversing camera.
Paint coated in Amazing Glaze paint protection, German number plates
Full service history receipts. New WOF and Reg
Trading up to the same car, same colour but later model
Jon Sarten; 027 808 3869
If you would like to advertise on our website and you are a member it is free, simply email our webmaster your information to load.
However if you aren't a member it costs $30.00 NZD for a two month listing. Payment can be made to our account ASB -12 3064 0177562 00.