1997 Boxster Convertible $20,000 or near offer
- All in original & perfect condition
- Has only ever had 2x owners.
- Runs perfectly - will be really sad to see this go!!
- NZ new
- 118,000km. 5 speed manual.
- Rare classic
- Tan interior
- Comes with cover
- WOF currently on hold. Shocks are due for replacement; owner is happy to negotiate.
Owner is only selling due to travel restrictions and working overseas.. It’s a very hard car to let go of. The perfect summer and winter car, most fun to drive. Have not seen a manual similar around in this model. Runs healthy.
Phone Maddie 021 939 952
2008 Porsche 997.1 Turbo - 'MEZGER Legendary'!
- Ex-Japan and it was imported by Porsche Japan (Not parallels imported)
- This car was carefully looked after and serviced regularly since it landed in NZ.
- It has still come with original Porsche owners manuals (in Japanese) and leather pouch.
- 3600cc Twin Turbo Flat Six
- Factory 480Hp (353kW) and has now been tuned to 560 HP
- Factory 620Nm and has now been tuned to 740 NM
- 5 Speed Automatic with All Wheel Drive
- Upgraded Parts includes:
- Multifunctional Front LED Daytime running lights (still kept the factory lights)
- Rear LED Taillights (no factory lights kept since it left Japan)
- Rear Camera + Aftermarket Stereo (no original stereo kept since it left Japan)
- Front & Rear Brake Pads have been recently replaced with Brembo Performance Pads
- Replaced Front & Rear Brake Discs
- Top-quality removable car body stripe stickers
Contact Vince; email@example.com or phone 021 973 666
2006 NZ New 911 (997.1) Carrera 4S Cabriolet
- Sold new and serviced by Giltrap Porsche all of its life
- The most recent service was in early 2021
- Oil service done & new battery, lower temp thermostat fitted early 2021
- Full pre-purchase inspection done early 2021 by Giltrap Porsche, including with scope into cylinders - report provided on request
- 83,000kms approx (and being driven a bit)
- High spec. Bose stereo, usual C4S extras, carbon fibre trim on door sills…
- Everything is working except CDs (the previous owner converted the CD connection to old-style apple dock connector, which may or may not work but you probably don’t have such an old phone anyway). Could use new stereo to iPhone connector and they can be bought. Other than that, as you’ll see in the report, and subsequent service invoices, it’s ready for you!!
- Reason for sale. I’m on my 10th BMW (X5 now) and 4th Merc (E Class now). Turns out I prefer those to drive than perhaps any sports car.
- This 911 seems great though and has critically had the Bore Scoring and IMS bearing issues checked over before I bought it, for reassurance read the report. The engine serial number is apparently about 1,000 engines after the bearing change to a more robust version so Giltrap said it would have that bigger bearing and the bores showed apparently no sign of scoring - see the report.
- Tiptronic S transmission as per usual….
- Located in Queenstown
- I’ll take $79,000.
Bevan Walsh Phone 021 2266133 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
1991 911 964 RS NZ New
Very rare Right Hand Drive RS Light Weight 964.
Purchased new by life member Oli Newbegin and raced through out NZ with much success by several of our Club's top drivers.
Purchased by current owner in 2014 and then went through a full restoration.
I am down sizing my collection.
Expressions of interest to Garry Cliff on 027 433 4404 or email email@example.com.
2010 Porsche Carrera S 997.2 X51 factory upgrade.
- Showroom condition example of a rare X51 manual 911.
- Original factory car.
- 56,080 km.
- Just had major service done at 56000km.
- Always been garaged.
- 408 brake horsepower.
- Reg expires September 2021. Warrant expires February 2021
Email Brendan and Una on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021 464197
1954 BN1 Healey 100.
- Has had a ground up restoration.
- Red with black leather & Chrome wires.
- 4 speed BN2 box with o/drive.
- Updated shocks & electronic ignition.
- Heritage certificate.
Phone:09 436 3189.
1996 Porsche 993 TT (brought over from Canada)
- Recent full service (85K kms) at Continental Porsche
- New set (< 100 kms) Michelin Pilot Sports
- Well looked after iconic 911
- Located in Auckland
If you would like to advertise on our website and you are a member it is free, simply email our webmaster your information to load.
However if you aren't a member it costs $30.00 NZD for a two month listing. Payment can be made to our account ASB -12 3064 0177562 00.